Sunday 6 May 2012

Easy-Aqua Co2 Atomizer Review (updated 27/5/2012)

Ladies and Gentlemen... let me introduce to you the infamous Easy-aqua Co2 Atomizer....

Bought from seaview yesterday...hehe not too expensive but nice addition to the tank


Atomizer in action... my shrimp looking at it curiously...hehe



The video of the atomizer in Action... hehe do you need anymore explanation?? looks great and misting in my tank

I notice the atomizer gotten a lot of bad reviews in the net due to 
  • Need of high pressure to work
  • Poor silicon quality,less durable
  • More expensive than common airstone/normal glass ceramic diffusor

From my observation,
  • It really need around 25 kg/cm2 of pressure to work properly, so DIY co2 fans might have trouble using this
  • It takes time for it to charge up for around 15-20 minutes prior the first misting/bubble
  • The mist looks great and able to recreate the 7up effect... all plants pearls great...
  • It really works better than normal glass ceramic diffusor as i can see the bubbles are much finer
  • For workmanship, i have nothing to complain about as i just started using it for 2 days...
  • Pricing around SGD 9-10 at local LFS not too expensive as there are more expensive glasswares

UPDATES on 27-5-2012

The workmanship of this product is very questionable, it stop producing fine bubbles, and big bubbles starts to leak out from the Brown transparent end. I DO NOT recommend this product.

2 comments:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    ecig starter kit

    ReplyDelete